What's Cooking in Carolina?

Mainly creative menus and recipes (usually healthy) and always from scratch with tips for party planning, theme parties, weddings and decorating tips so you can give swank parties or dinners to delight your guests from a part time caterer, owner/operator of a coming soon Entree Vous, but mainly a cook and eater who grows much of her own food and loves to laugh.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Entrée Vous

I can finally tell everyone my news!

I have acquired a franchise in the meal preparation business. It is called Entrée Vous. It is a wonderful operation started in Lexington, KY by a great chef and caterer, Harriet Dupree, a Cordon Blue trained chef with years of food experience.

Ever since I left the telecom world and started a small catering business, I have been looking at doing something different. More regular, definitely with people and food, but with the ups and downs of a catering business (meaning long hours and lots of temporary staffing, etc.) where I could continue to use my love of cooking and entertaining coupled with my marketing and sales experience. This new business exactly what I was looking for and is very exciting. I have been researching it for about nine months. What I initially was most worried about was the quality of the
food, but I can assure you that the food is fantastic! Unbelievable! Better than anything in the market. I guarantee that if you try this, you will love it, that is, if you aprreciate really good food. No one in the market has anything f this caliber; extremely high quality delicious food, expertly sauced and you get to smell it cooking in your own home! I will finally have my own commercial kitchen and be able to help our guests put wonderful food on their tables for their families at a reasonable price. You can't beat it for value, quality and time savings! For our existing clients, you have no need to worry, we will still do a few catering events on a selective basis.



Please check it out the website at Entrée Vous link. Look at the menus. They are terrific. If you go to "news" you'll see where I am announced (Peggy Bloodworth for those of you who know me by Pookah, what my friends call me). I am searching for real estate, and will let you know once we know where we'll be located; so if you live near-by, keep your eyes and ears open for our opening. If there is a Entree Vous near you, try it! It is Gourmet take-out like you never dreamed of. The flavors of the entrées are unparalleled with an ever changing repertoire of menus and recipes so your dinner at home is as good as eating at a high quality restaurant without the time, expense, or tipping!

I can't wait to open and for you to try it, but in the meantime, I have to go thought the process of a build-out! I'll keep the blog and my regular homepage going too, but Entrée Vous, here I come!


In the meatime, check out our recipes at Swank Recipes and if you need a catered event, give us a call!

Cheers,

P

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    Congratulations!
    How exciting to be starting something new - and especially something that sounds like so much fun!
    Best of luck - sorry I won't be around to check it out!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WANTED - Events To Cater For
    Catering for Surrey and Hampshire.
    Recent events catered for by Webbers Catering, Fetes,World Record Attempts,Fairs,Sports Days,Horse Shows,Cross Country Meets,Athletics,Swimming Competitions,Garden Parties,Cricket Matches,Army Cadets,Club Competitions,Football,Discos,Rugby,Celebrity Charity Events,Boot Sales,Just about any event.

    Webbers Catering – Mobile Caterers / Catering

    Mobile Caterers Farnborough Mobile Caterers Aldershot Mobile Caterers Guildford Mobile Caterers Farnham Mobile Caterers Fleet Mobile Caterers Basingstoke Mobile Caterers Alton Mobile Caterers Woking Mobile Caterers Camberley Mobile Caterers Frimley Mobile Caterers Godalming Mobile Caterers Bordon Mobile Caterers Haslemere Mobile Caterers Wrecclesham

    http://webberscateringcompany.spaces.live.com/

    http://www.thebestof.co.uk/farnborough/22493/1/1/the_best_of.aspx

    Email: kylewebber@fsmail.net

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cogratulations Peggy.

    I love Lexington.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger JMom said…

    Hi Peggy, wow! Congratulations! how exciting for you. Keep us updated on how this is going, and definitely post your location when you open. I'll help spread the word, and I may even come and pick up some meals. The prices really are reasonable

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Pookah said…

    Thanks everyone. I'm shopping for real estate and will let you know what's happening real time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Food Blog
Top Sites